The Versatile Blogger Award
We are both ecstatic to be nominated for this award, and being recognised by a fellow Blogger means so much to us. We love sharing our travels and adventures with you guys. With last year being all about Europe and the Vanlife, this year we have left that all behind, George gave away her home (to one of our lucky followers) and we have ventured out into Asia currently located in India on the sunshine coast of Goa, getting ready to do some intense backpacking around this beautiful country.
We hope you have enjoyed the journey so far. We are looking forward to launching our new and improved website in the next few weeks 😬😬 and love hearing from you all so any feedback in much appricacted.
Who nominated us?
A massive thank you to Maria at Tigrest Travel Blog for nominating us for this awesome award! Maria very much has a similar mindset to travel and finance as we do, and living life rather than working to live! Go check out her posts on Estonia, we have just added this country to our list of place we would like to visit, snowmobiling look so fun!
As part of the rules of nomination, below we are sharing seven random facts about us.
7 RANDOM FACTS
1. We both have a passion for cooking, having both worked as chef’s in the past we have a great love of food. Although we have never actually cooked a meal together, might give it a try and see how that pans out 😂 Actually saying that there was this one time where we both tried to make cream out of milk 😂😂…….
2. George is very much a morning personal, however I am not!
3. We are both huge Manchester Untied Fan and love playing and watching football. My all time favourite player is Rudd Van History and George’s is Paul Scholes
4. Neither of us like Spiders at all, so no idea how were gonna cope when we head over to Australia 😂
5. We both got D’s and E’s in our English GCSEs so how we came about writing a blog we have no idea 😂
(We apologies in advance for any poor Grammar/Spellings)
6. George has played Chess to County level and for me it was Golf
7. We both love extreme adventure!
The Versatile Blogger Award is an award given to bloggers by bloggers, when considering who to nominated for the Award, consider the quality of the writing, the uniqueness of the subjects covered, the level of love displayed in the words on the page. And, of course, the quality of the photographs and the level of love displayed in taking them.
These are the basic rules:
- If nominated, write and publish a post on your blog thanking and linking back to your nominator.
- Share seven random facts about yourself.
- Nominate seven other new bloggers who you think deserve recognition for their work.
So with out further a due here are are 7 Nominations
OUR NOMINEES ARE…….
A husband and wife duo and their gorgeous dogs who sold out on the “American dream” to Coddiwomple their way through life. We love it!
This blog is a million miles away from the type of travel we are currently doing, but our Dad said that we need to treat ourselves once a month to a nice hotel room, and well these are definitely nice hotel rooms! We love this blog as you can just tell how much love and passion Anna put into her work, and the imagery is so beautiful.
Husband, Wife and two children travelling around the UK and beyond a great family travel blog that are following their wanderlust around the world.
We love the way this blog is written, Nuria makes you feel as if your experiencing the journey with her. Awesome images and great detail!
This again is a beautifully written blog, and you are immediately immersed into Hayley’s story. We are loving the posts and Pictures on India
This is such an inspiring blog and looks like an incredible way to travel
Lauren was George’s partner in crime in her one van no plan quest, She writes with great humour and her personality shine through.